17 LOW-COST HOME IMPROVEMENT IDEAS
1) REFRESH YOUR SPACE WITH STAIN OR PAINT; WALLS, DOORS, WINDOW TRIMS (INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR), STAIRCASE
2) ADD STYLISH TRIMS AND MOULDS TO YOUR SURROUNDS
Including ceiling, around doors and windows, and on walls with popular styles such as; Crown, Baseboard, Casing, Chair Rail, Board and Batten, and Wainscoting.
3) RENOVATE YOUR BENCHTOP
The Dulux Renovation Range Tiles & Benchtops offers a great DIY range.
Fix cracks and chips in your stone benchtops. You can either get a DIY kit and watch YouTube videos to learn the DIY steps or contact a professional for a quote.
Fixing dull Stone Benchtops: Simply get a quality soap film remover to get the shine back. If this doesn't work you... you might need a professional to buff the shine back.
4) GIVE KITCHEN CABINETS A NEW FINISH
5) TIDY UP GARDENS
6) CLEAN WALLS, CEILINGS AND LIGHT FITTINGS
7) GET A NEW LETTER-BOX
If this is going to be a DIY project, read our website post "Your Guide to Setting a Post in the Ground using Concrete"
8) CLEAN DIRTY GROUT
9) REPLACE OLD BROKEN BLINDS
10) POLISH UP WORN LOOKING DOOR-KNOBS
11) REPLACE OLD SILICONE IN THE BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
12) OIL YOUR TIMBER DECK
13) PAINT OLD CERAMIC TILES A NEW VIBRANT COLOUR
Either watch YouTube videos to learn how, or contact a professional for a quote.
14) MODERNISE YOUR KITCHEN SPLASH-BACK
Using concrete backsplashes adds texture and depth to the decor and offers a fantastic modern edge.
15) CLEAN DIRTY AIR-CONDITIONING VENTS AND BATHROOM EXHAUST FANS
16) GIVE YOUR OUTDOOR CONCRETE A GOOD CLEAN, PAINT AND REAPPLY OLD SEALANTS
17) PAINT OLD GARAGE DOORS AND FENCES
Contact PIERCRETE GROUP for all your concrete needs. Our highly professional and experienced tradesmen are fully licensed and insured.
For quote requests and enquiries E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of our newsletter service is to provide our customers and visitors with concreting styles and inspirations, to provide industry updates, new product releases, helpful tips and to answer frequently asked questions so you are kept well informed with the latest news. It is free and easy to join, simply click here to get started.