PLANNING YOUR CONCRETE DRIVEWAY CONSIDERATIONS
1. BUDGET. To manage your project budget, list all possible costs and factors which may impact; size, excavation/soil removal, thickness, style & finish.
2. SAFETY. Consider utilities such as underground electrical and water pipes to avoid dangerous situations and unwanted expenses. For steep slope driveways, it's important to consider anti-slip options and possibly side path steps for safe walk access, particularly on wet weather days.
3. LAYOUT. Shape & Width: Straight, circular, L-shaped, or other design? Your land specs will likely influence your shape and width choice. You will also need to consider council guidelines, and easy access options for the individual, family members and guests needing to enter and exit safely and with ease throughout the day.
4. FINISH & STYLE. Concrete is a great low maintenance option for your driveway, which offers a range of stunning finishes and designs to compliment your individual needs.
5. BOUNDARIES. If alongside your neighbours property, establish the accurate location of your property boundary before commencing your project install.
Contact PIERCRETE GROUP for all your concrete needs. Our highly professional and experienced tradesmen are fully licensed and insured.
For quote requests and enquiries E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of our newsletter service is to provide our customers and visitors with concreting styles and inspirations, to provide industry updates, new product releases, helpful tips and to answer frequently asked questions so you are kept well informed with the latest news. It is free and easy to join, simply click here to get started.