POOL INSTALLATION PLANNING GUIDE
Our top tips to consider when planning your pool install:
1. Space availability & council regulations. This could influence location, shape, depth, size.
2. Which style best suits your lifestyle and budget needs, in-ground, or above ground, and colour options. Use Pinterest and magazines for design inspirations.
3. Budget and ongoing costs considerations, include pool fence, electricity bills and is it worth investing in solar panels and/or a solar pool pump?
4. Pool surround options, including outdoor bathroom, BBQ area, shade area for entertaining, do you option artificial or traditional turf, and how will the overall design works within the space available.
5. Use a design app to help you conceptualise and plan your space.
6. Poolside flooring, anti-slip options and ongoing maintenance considerations.
7. Get a written quote, agree to payment schedule, job time-frame, and always ask contractors for their licence and insurance paperwork before signing contracts.
Piercrete Group can assist you with pool slabs for above ground options and provide a host of anti-slip options for your outdoor entertaining area.
For quote requests and enquiries E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of our newsletter service is to provide our customers and visitors with concreting styles and inspirations, to provide industry updates, new product releases, helpful tips and to answer frequently asked questions so you are kept well informed with the latest news. It is free and easy to join, simply click here to get started.