THE DO'S AND DON'TS OF CURING CONCRETE
1. DO spray new concrete with water
2. DO cover new concrete
3. DO pond cure concrete slabs
4. DO make the process easier by applying a curing compound
5. DON’T skip control joints in concrete slabs
6. DON’T let new concrete get too cold
7. DON’T paint or stain concrete in the first month
8. DON’T subject new concrete to excessive weight
Contact PIERCRETE GROUP for all your concrete needs. Our highly professional and experienced tradesmen are fully licensed and insured.
For quote requests and enquiries E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of our newsletter service is to provide our customers and visitors with concreting styles and inspirations, to provide industry updates, new product releases, helpful tips and to answer frequently asked questions so you are kept well informed with the latest news. It is free and easy to join, simply click here to get started.